On 27 October 2019, Friends of JEF held its General Assembly and elected a new Board for a mandate of two years:
- President: Pauline Gessant (President JEF-Europe 2011-15)
- Vice-Presidents: Christopher Glück (President JEF-Europe 2015-2019) and Sven Bisang (FC Presidium 2011-15)
- Board Members: Till Burckhardt (Treasurer JEF-Europe 2007-11), Valentin Dupouey (Secretary General JEF-Europe 2016-2018), Peter Oomsels ((Vice-President JEF-Europe 2013-2015), Drenusha Suka (FC member 2017-2019), Christopher Powers (Treasurer JEF Europe, FC Presidium 2017-2019)
- Ex officio members from JEF-Europe on the Board: Leonie Martin (current president), Milosh Ristovski (current secretary-general)
- Treasurer/Managing Director: Simon Devos (Treasurer JEF-Europe 2015-2019)
The GA also elected two auditors: Inga Wachsmann and Christelle Savall and discussed projects for 2020-2021.